Saturday, June 22, 2013

How to find the best job, Affirmations to remember your plan

How to find the best job, Affirmations to remember your plan. It is very important to learn that there are several different types of learning, College is one path of learning and there are many different paths of learning and they all can improve our experience in life. Before returning to college I was engaged in other types of learning through books, CDs, seminars, recordings, motivated speeches and while learning from these many different paths of learning I discovered one way to help myself or any one that would like to reach a goal or reach any accomplishment or reach their dreams and accomplish any plan. THe simple process is to make a one page plan and turn the one page plan into affirmations and say the Affirmations daily and write the affirmations daily. Turning each statement of your plan on your one page paper into an affirmative statement will help you remember and help you be the creator of reaching your plan everything we are doing here is creating learn that you are a creator and learn how you're creating everything in your life and accept that everything in your experience is because you created it now that you know this, you can become a better Creator by making a one-page plan and turning the one page plan into affirmations. For example, these are some of the Affirmation that I created after making my one page plan to return to college to finish my bachelors degree in technical sales and service technology. I affirm statements like these, I am now living the life of my dreams. I have a degree in technical sales and service technology in an easy and relaxed manner in a positive and healthy way. Also attach these words onto the end of all of your affirmations, the words are in an easy and relaxed manner in a positive and healthy way. Easy relaxed manner in a positive and healthy way I am now graduating with the Technical Sales & Service degree from Weber State University. In an easy relaxed manner I am now passing all the quizzes in my degree. In an easy relaxed manner I am now taking every test with ease grace and lightness. In an Easy relaxed manner I am now creating the life of my dreams. In an easy relaxed manner I am now in the right place at the right time with the right people being off for the best opportunities and easy relaxed manner I now have the best job in the world. In an easy relaxed manner I now have the the highest paying income in my job category. In an easy relaxed manner I can do anything I set my mind to. Just try it out like an experiment, you will be pleasantly surprised how you manifest things into your life by simply trying this formula out.

No comments:

Post a Comment