Friday, June 21, 2013

Bulimia and Affirmations Addictions

I suffered from bulimia for 10 years and this is what I learned. Affirmations work, affirmations change the way that your thoughts go through your brain, affirmations are like a trail going through the forest each time you walk on the trail the grass stays trotted down and when you choose to take a new trail you start to Trotted down a new path and the old trail slowly starts to get filled in with all the new grass and bushes, therefore start saying affirmations start living your best life now start affirming to yourself good words good thoughts hopeful thoughts happy ideas joyful ways and peace in abundance will be unto you. I love myself I am now living the life of my dreams I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me I am in the right place at the right time with the right people I let go and I let God I forgive and I forget everyday in everyway I get better and better

No comments:

Post a Comment