Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mormon History LDS (Mormon):Testimony of LDS (Mormon) Prophet Ezra Taft Benson

Mormon History LDS (Mormon):Testimony of LDS (Mormon) Prophet Ezra Taft Benson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Zsvml57PE is a video describing how to learn more about the Mormon Church. Ezra Taft Benson became the thirteenth President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on November 10, 1985. He gave this testimony: "I want you to know that I know that Christ is at the helm. This is His world. This is His Church. His purposes will be accomplished. Now in the authority of the sacred priesthood in me vested, I invoke my blessing upon the Latter-day Saints and upon good people everywhere. I bless you with the increased discernment to judge between Christ and anti-Christs. I bless you with increased power to do good and to resist evil. I bless you with increased understanding of the Book of Mormon." * mormonism * testimony * lds * mormon * prophet * ezra * taft * benson * president * church * of * jesus * christ * latter-day * saints * mormons Brady Lee,Self Help,Personal Growth,Love, Dreams and Consciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment